Friday, July 4, 2014

Pretending...

Don't you love pretending, imagining some things to happen or other things never happened. It's what we do as children to understand the vast universe we lice in.

Well, as a big kid, I love to imagine. Imagine the most wonderful things, like imagining that I never neglected my blog for the past two years. Imagining that I have not done tons of photo shoots, had another baby, purchased a home or even changes vehicles at least three times since the last time I shares my life in this space. I am going to pretend that the last two years have not zoomed by my forgetful and 'busy' head, and make as If we just had a moments break from one another ;)

From my imagination, today I turn my dreams into reality and continue to tap into my imaginative space to inspire my next move... As Walter Mitty did... Wink wink

'To see things thousands of miles away, things hidden behind walls and within rooms, things dangerous to come to, to draw closer, to see and be amazed.'

No comments: